Brokers Recruiter offers an Agent Recruitment Management (ARM) platform to real estate brokers in the US and Canada. The ARM software platform provides brokers with tools and strategies that increase recruitment productivity and quality interactions with new or top-producing agents they are looking to recruit.
We are building our remote team and need a Client Success Manager. If you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of an exciting tech startup, read on. Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Client Success Manager should engage with clients, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our client base.
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Become an expert in the Brokers Recruiter ARM/CRM software platform and how it drives recruitment productivity and efficiencies for real estate brokers.
- Being the point of contact for new clients, primarily through the telephone, Google Meet, or email.
- Moving clients through the onboarding process, by following up with clients as they get the system implemented. (The Client Success Manager will conduct a launch demo online via Google Meet)
- Checking in with clients who we need information or timely feedback from.
- Scheduling time with clients who aren’t up to speed on the ARM/CRM or have questions.
- Identifying key strategies to improve the onboarding process.
- Develop and maintain project schedule and weekly status.
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships and analyze client data to improve client experience
- Implementing success processes and minimizing churn.
- Evaluate and improve processes (i.e. launch demos, and other communication structures).
- Uncover ways Brokers Recruiter can add value to our clients.
You might be a good fit as a Client Success Manager if:
- You’re a self-starter who has a proactive nature.
- Cultivate and manage relations between clients and internal team
- Your communication and writing skills are exceptional.
- You’re inspired by great products and want to work with a product you can believe in.
- You can work independently as well as being a productive and supportive team member.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Build and maintain consistent client interaction.
- Responsible for establishing daily operational relationships with the client
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- You thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous, fast-moving environment where strategic action is required, often with limited information.
- Experience with CRMs is a plus.
- Marketing experience in real estate, retailer, or consumer-driven company is a plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000 – $40,000 a year
- Flexible schedule
Shift: 4 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday