Brokers Recruiter offers an Agent Recruitment Management (ARM) platform to real estate brokers in the US and Canada. ARM provides brokers strategies and technologies that increase recruitment productivity and quality interactions with top prospecting real estate agents.
We are building our remote team and need a sales associate who will call potential clients, lead the discovery process, and book demos for the Sales Team. This is a remote opportunity. If you’re looking to get in the ground floor of an exciting tech startup, read on.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Become an expert in Brokers Recruiter software platform and how it drives recruitment productivity and efficiencies for real estate brokers.
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects, primarily thru cold calling via the telephone.
- Moving prospects through the top of the sales funnel, by setting appointments with the sales team. (The Salesperson will conduct a demo online via Zoom/GoToMeeting)
- Checking in with prospects who missed their scheduled demo.
- Rescheduling demos with clients who weren’t able to show at their previously scheduled time.
- Identifying key decision makers within these prospects.
- Updating Brokers Recruiter sales tools (ARM/CRM) with the up-to-date information
- Coordinating with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Uncover ways Brokers Recruiter might improve processes or products that add value to our clients.
You might be a good fit as a Sales Associate if:
- You’re a self-starter who gets stuff done.
- You aren’t afraid of cold-calling potential clients to prospect for basic information to pass on to the sales team.
- Your phone and writing skills are exceptional.
- You’re about to communicate relatively complex ideas so they are easily understood with clarity and confidence.
- You’re inspired by great products and want to work with a product you can believe in.
- You have demonstrated an ability to work independently as well as being a productive and supportive team member.
- You want to contribute to and experience an intensely challenging, rewarding and dynamic work community.
- You thrive in an unstructured, ambiguous, fast-moving environment where strategic action is required, often with limited information.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failure in pursuit of challenging goals.
- You have experience with CRMs (or other sales tools).
- You conduct all activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20,000 – $30,000 per year
Benefits: Flexible schedule
- 4 hour shift
- Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday